Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nike track spikes

in Bündnissanfragen 17.04.2020 05:00
von ElliotRalph • 3 Beiträge

Andre Agassi: Nike, Tinker, the entire nike track spikes cast of characters that we needed to pull this off, wanted as much input from me as possible. I obliged, because I enjoyed it. And I enjoyed watching the behind the scenes of them being created. So for me it was a lot of input, and they had a lot of patience with my process because I'm not a designer, I never felt like I was going to be a designer, I never felt like I could design the shoe but I felt like if we talked about it long enough, we would get to the right place.

AA: Well, the design process tended to work backwards from the shoe. We did it through apparel, as well. The shoe was really the anchor to all of it, and rightfully so, because it's what connects you to the court. So we always prioritized the sneaker, and then we worked backwards from that. Once we had the design we were nike lunarepic interested in, we worked through the colorways, and as we got up the body (the apparel), it seemed like we got more extreme at times.

It looks like Nike has officially re-joined with one of their most celebrated athletes of old in Andre Agassi . The partnership between them and the wild-haired tennis star nike roshe run mens will focus on "a shared passion for tennis, along with a commitment to help kids become more active and realize their full potential through sports." And while that initial bit of info seems to exclude a revival of the classic Andre Agassi branded Nike footwear, we can certainly dream that Nike has something in the works. Tell us in the comments which sneaker you'd most like to see make a comeback and stay tuned for more news on the renewed Andre Agassi/Nike partnership.

Andre Iguodala is the latest NBA athlete to head out to Nike Sportswear's 21 Mercer studio in NYC to whip up a pair of the Nike nike pg1 Air Force 1 Bespoke . He brought with him Marcus Troy , a man who is himself no stranger to the customizable process. The resulting sneakers, inspired by the Air Jordan 1, use a a couple different lizard sections along with some red vipera treatment that keeps things in the animal kingdom. Take a full look at the Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke creation from the minds of Andre Iguodala and Marcus Troy just after the jump and hit the former's newly launched Mind of AI 9 site for info on how to win of the nine pairs being given away.

The Nike SB Dunk High  Dr. Feelgood' , which released in March of 2008, was a tribute to Motley Crue and its '89 album  Dr. Feelgood', long considered the band's greatest work. The upper mixed suede with other reptilian textured materials, but the earlier sample version utilized a funky tiled material that copied the bathroom-tile background on the Dr. Feelgood album artwork. The alleged 1-of-1 samples were in stock at RIF in Los Angeles, until comedian/internet personality Andy Milonakis purchased them and added it to his stash of pancakes and sneakers. Check out the samples after the jump and let us know if the samples are better than the released versions!

LeBron  s accused some Cavalier teammates (subliminally of course by not nike metcon 1 naming names) of being a little bit too relaxed during the 11-4 start to the season. Having a casual model for off the court purposes in the Nike LeBron 13 Lifestyle may seem a little hypocritical then, especially when the shoe keeps dropping in Cavalier-themed colorways like this Navy/Gum combination that matches those alternate uniforms rather nicely. The shoe mimics that rubberized texture last seen on the Nike LeBron 12 "Rubber City" Rendition throughout the overlay and heel while a vulcanized outsole makes sure that there's no real way anyone could mistake this LeBron pair for an on-court issue.

nach oben springen

Shoutbox
Foxes ot the Winter sun... besucht uns doch bald wieder! wir freuen uns auf euch (:
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Denise Thorndike
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 641 Themen und 699 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen