Image and video hosting by TinyPic

adidas astro turf

in Bündnissanfragen 24.09.2019 05:18
von Hulda Sally • 3 Beiträge

ÿþMeanwhile, Originals picked up where they left off in adidas eqt womens 2014 with hits like the ZX Flux XENO, the various Superstar initiatives with Pharrell including the ginormous Supercolor pack, a sequel to last year s amazing EQT collab with Pusha T and most recently, the NMD. They are no longer adidas secret weapon, they are the focus.Oh yeah, Kanye and his Yeezys (honestly, it s mostly the 350s because the 950s are irrelevant and the 750s were a product of  first more than  good ) were there. That was a big deal too. But did it put adidas over the top? Not in our eyes; they did more than enough to win in 2015 on their own.

But before you go back to the news section and throw up at the multitude of news about the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan , here are picks for the sneakers the blogs (including Kicks On Fire) would not shut up about in 2015.We re always looking for the next Roshe. What that means is the Nike adidas equipment support adv Sportswear (or adidas Originals and Jordan Brand because it was the ZX Flux and Jordan Future respectively in 2014) silhouette that appeals to the casual and hardcore sneaker audience equally. The Sock Dart was on fire during the summer with a number of quality releases.

Taking a page out of the earlier mentioned Villa x Fabolous deal, would UA create adidas equipment trainers movie jerseys for Beamen and Shuttlesworth? Nope. That s not their thing. Would Adidas? Nope. Not their thing either. The only maker who this would benefit would be Nike because of all of the previously outlined reasons, and they are plentiful and make sense.I finally did it . I got myself a pair of one of the most talked about releases of 2015, the adidas Ultra Boost . ?It took me all but a year to pick up a pair, but once I did, I instantly understood why the shoe had all the hype behind it.

Not only does it have a clean looking appearance, the technology that is Primeknit and Boost truly makes it one of adidas flux blue the most comfortable shoes that you will ever own. Definitely deserving of the #4 spot on my list.2015 was a HUGE year for adidas. We know that their numbers? can t really be compared to Nike and Jordan Brand s , but something more important than numbers for adidas is that for the first time in a very long time people are talking about them again. Usually all we hear about is what Nike is doing with LeBrons or Kobes and what Air Jordan retro will be dropping next week or next month, but this year lots of the buzz included adidas.

Not only did we have  the usual brands dishing out collaborations left and right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 (btw there s another colorway expected to release in January), the Pigalle x Nike LeBron 12 Elite, the Supreme x Air Jordan 5s, and the PSNY x Air Jordan 12. Collaborations are a win for everybody because two different brands/companies are able to work together to get their name out there and most of the time the quality of the release is better than their inline work.

It felt like sneakerheads unanimously decided that the all white colorway of the Adidas Ultra Boost was the best (not long after Kanye took to wearing them) adidas football boots 2016 but regardless of color the Adidas Ultra Boost is my favorite new model of the year. Interestingly, last year I named the Adidas Pure Boost as my favorite new model and the year before that the Energy Boost . So, yeah, I m a Boost junkie  but you should be too, it blows everything else away.The Yeezy Boost 750 is something of an enigma to me. I can t look at it and see a sneaker really.

nach oben springen

Shoutbox
Foxes ot the Winter sun... besucht uns doch bald wieder! wir freuen uns auf euch (:
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Denise Thorndike
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 641 Themen und 699 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen