Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nike juvenate

in REGELN! 21.09.2019 04:13
von Miles Howard • 3 Beiträge

The Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro 1994  White / nike air force 1 Black  Red were released in 1994, and are the retros of the originals which feature less black on the shoe, and more of a white and red colorway. The are constructed from leather, and feature the Nike logo, as the Air Jordan 1(I) was still under the Nike brand before Jordan branched off and created his own. The red leather takes up most of the shoe s upper, and even the outsole. The white portions include the quarter panels, tongue, and toe box.The Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro  White / Metallic Silver  Midnight Navy were released in 2001.

They feature a blue and white upper constructed from a combination of suede and leather. The Nike swoosh features a metallic silver color scheme which features a 3M reflective property, and reflects when direct light hits it. They are part of the Japan series of Air Jordan 1 (I) released in Japan on New Years eve, 2001, nike huarache which came in four different colors. They are easy to spot as they are a bit higher in terms of ankle length.With Valentine s Day being less than two months away, Nike is already planning to release some kicks inspired by the Lover s holiday.

The Air Jordan 1 (I)  Black / Varsity Red model nike slides was banned by the NBA back in 1985 due to NBA color rules and this actually helped to create more publicity and interest for the shoes. Who knows, it might have been a marketing trick from Nike.Retro hysteria and Nu Retro After 2001 Nike/Jordan Brand has gone crazy with releasing retros of all sorts. 2002 saw the Jordan I s being released as a special Platinum version, with Jumpman s on the sides.The Air Jordan 1 is a standout sneaker which is set to make a bang at the end of this year and more importantly well into next year.

The shoe boasts an obsidian blue canvas build, along with red and white contrasts on nike air max 90 the tongue branding, strap, Nike swoosh, shoe laces, and midsole. Look for this Team USA themed shoe at Jordan Brand accounts now including Primitive .Social media influencer Aleali May has collaborated with Jordan Brand to release a special Air Jordan 1 High that pays homage to her Los Angeles roots. The classic shoe borrows from the OG Shadow color scheme and features premium materials like black corduroy that reminds her of the house slippers from local LA markets her dad and uncle used to wear, silver satin, as well as chenille swooshes to reference vintage sport jackets and orange Nike Air branding on the tongue to complete the theme altogether.

This favorite silhouette of hers borrows the classic Shadow color scheme and features premium materials like black corduroy that reminds her of the house slippers from local LA markets her dad and uncle used to wear, silver satin, as well as chenille swooshes to reference vintage sport jackets and orange Nike Air branding on the tongue.This Air Jordan 1 LA will be celebrating the NBA All-Star festivities in Los Angeles next month, but the sneaker is getting a release next week ahead of the event. Featured in its GS size, the model features a premium tumbled black leather upper with smooth leather on the collar section and swooshes across its sides.

Metallic gold accents are used for the Nike Air branding on the tongues, Wings logos and outline of the Swooshes, while a white nike flyknit midsole, icy translucent outsoles and Los Angeles map-inspired graphic insoles completes the theme altogether.The NBA All-Star festivities in Los Angeles is next month and this Air Jordan 1 LA will have a head start in celebrating since it s releasing next week. The model features a premium tumbled black leather upper with smooth leather on the collar section and swooshes across its sides. Metallic gold accents are used for the Nike Air branding on the tongues, Wings logos and outline of the Swooshes, while a white midsole, icy translucent outsoles and Los Angeles map-inspired graphic insoles completes the theme altogether.

nach oben springen

Shoutbox
Foxes ot the Winter sun... besucht uns doch bald wieder! wir freuen uns auf euch (:
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Denise Thorndike
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 641 Themen und 699 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen